Friday, June 17, 2011

A SolidQ stops others getting ahead of you

Well it has been some time since I blogged. Other things were on my mind that are much more important than blogging. However, they have been resolved, in one way or another, so I am back ;-)

For this first entry, on return, I would like to share some links to a company which is very close to my heart. The company is called SolidQ and it consists of some of the most amazing people I have ever come accross.

You can meet them all at their SolidQ Blog site at : http://blogs.solidq.com. I think I am one of the slowest contributors there, for the same reasons that this blog has been unmanned for a while, but any of the others are full of useful nuggets of information and knowledge shared. You may be familiar with the more heroic contributors to their bloggs and to the community as a whole. People like Itzik Ben-Gan, Davide Mauri just to mention two!

In case you want to know more about the company you can take a look at the SolidQ Home page at: http://www.solidq.com/gl-en

Last, but not least, you can get access to some of the best courses in the world at: http://www.solidq.com/squ. These are not just listings that are filled by guest instructors and seats for the taking of bums. They are real courses with real clients and company dedicated mentors, that occur all around the world at SolidQ sites.

You can also choose any of the courses, or we can help create custom courses with and for you on demand, to be delivered at a location of your choice.

No comments: